Content

		

Image

Product-Detail

Group History

Group operations have expanded steadily and sustainably ever since our beginnings in 1948.

1948

AVI founded
First stock mesh range introduced

1949

EVG founded
First mesh welding machine designed

1972

First POLYBEND automatic stirrup bender delivered

1973

Production moved to the
current location in Raaba, near Graz

1981

EVG 3D ® construction system launched

1987 Takeover of Marienhütte steel and rolling mill
1993

Fence-making company H+S Zauntechnik founded

1998

Investment begins in Filzmoser Maschinenbau GmbH, taken over completely in 2002

2002

Takeover of BSTG in Linz and the 
„structural steel" business from
voestalpine Austria Draht company

2006

Strategic holding acquired in DEM, Udine

2013

BSTG - joint venture with Gruppo Pittini